The call for abstracts is now open! The submission deadline is May 19, 2017.
Submit your abstracts under one of the conference themes listed below:
- Maintenance and Reliability
- Diversity and Community
- Health, Safety and Environment
- Emerging Innovations
- Mineral Exploration and Geoscience
Click HERE to download the instructions on how to submit your abstract(s).
Once you have read them, click HERE to submit your abstract.
Presenter's Guidelines and Abstract Requirements
- The format of the conference allows for a 20-minute presentation and a
5-minute question and answer period.
- Abstracts should not exceed 200 words. Authors will be notified of
acceptance by June 30, 2017.
- Presenters must register and pay the author registration fee on or before
August 18, 2017, in order to guarantee their place in the program
schedule. Conferences rely on registration fees from all categories of
attendees for financial sustainability. A preferential registration fee is set
for presenters in recognition of their special contribution to the conference.
- Paper manuscripts or PowerPoint presentations must be submitted online
before September 20, 2017.
Click HERE for the Presenter's Guidelines.